Goals and Expected Outcomes :
After nursing interventions, temperature within normal limits with the following criteria:
- Body within normal limits
- Free from the cold
- Stable body temperature 36-37 0 C
- Thermoregulation within normal limits
- Pulse within normal limits
- Resiprasi within normal limits
- Monitor the client temperature (degree and pattern) note chills / diaphoresis.
- Monitor the temperature of the environment, limit / add bed linen as indicated.
- Give warm compresses, avoid the use of alcohol.
- Give miman as needed.
- Collaboration for antipyretic administration.