Nursing Diagnosis for Rheumatoid Arthritis : Knowledge Deficit related to lack of information.
Objective: Clients and families can understand the care home.
1. Teach back about the importance of exercise or activity that is recommended, the disease process and its limitations.
Rationale: Provides knowledge that patients understand the disease
2. Discussions about diet, and avoid weight gain
Rationale: The purpose of disease control is to suppress inflammation.
3. Provide schedule of existing drugs, dosage, purpose / effects, side effects and signs of drug toxicity.
Rationale: The advantage of drug therapy depends on the accuracy of the use of the drug. To detect early case of poisoning due to the use of drugs.
4. Give sexual counseling as needed.
Rationale: Information on different positions and techniques or other options for sexual fulfillment may improve personal relationships and feelings of self-esteem
5. Emphasize the importance of reading product labels and reduce the use of drugs are sold freely without doctor's approval.
Rationale: Many products contain hidden drugs that may increase the risk of side effects or harmful.